- Consultation and Experimental Design
- Training and Education
- Library Preparation
- New additions Illumina HiSeq 4000 (April), PacBio Sequal (July), and Oxford Nanopore MinION (video).
- Next Generation Sequencing using (Video) Illumina HiSeq2500 and HiSeq 2500v4 (Video), MiSeq (Video) systems.
- Bioinformatics Analysis and Processing
- Sequencing and lab service pricing
The Texas A&M AgriLife Genomics and Bioinformatics Services is collaborating with researchers in 34 departments at Texas A&M University, and 72 other university and industry groups in 30 countries! We have sequenced >100 different species (not counting metagenomic projects), over 1000 samples/month processed and we add about one new project every day. We stand ready to assist you from experimental design through publication.